Living Online Lab is a non-profit organization dedicated to teaching and promoting Internet Studies worldwide.
Empowering youth to become knowledgeable, engaged, and critical digital citizens.
- Living Online is a unique, interdisciplinary Internet Studies curriculum for schools.
- Subscribers get access to 25 online lesson plans, developed by experienced teachers and leading academics.
- Each lesson is accompanied by curated resources for instructors and students, including presentations, articles, podcasts, and videos.
- All lessons and resources are updated regularly to ensure fresh and relevant teaching material.
- We offer Professional Development workshops (in person or online) to support teachers and administration.
- The Living Online curriculum is currently being piloted with more than 33,000 students in schools in the US and Canada, including Lexington County School District 1 (South Carolina), Peddie School (New Jersey), and Princeton International School of Mathematics and Science (New Jersey).
- Curriculum evaluation is being conducted by Digital Promise.
Contact us here for more information