Living Online Lab is a non-profit organization dedicated to teaching and promoting Internet Studies worldwide.
Empowering youth to become knowledgeable, engaged, and critical digital citizens.
- Offering a unique, interdisciplinary Internet Studies curriculum for schools.
- 25 online lesson plans, developed by experienced teachers and leading academics.
- Lessons accompanied by curated resources for instructors and students, including presentations, articles, podcasts, and videos.
- Lessons and resources are updated regularly to ensure fresh and relevant teaching material.
- Professional Development workshops provided (in person or online) to support teachers and administration.
- Living Online curriculum is currently being piloted with more than 33,000 students in schools in the US and Canada, including Lexington County School District 1 (South Carolina), Peddie School (New Jersey), and Princeton International School of Mathematics and Science (New Jersey).
- Curriculum evaluation is being conducted by Digital Promise.
Contact us here for more information